TrainingIndustry.com’s annual list honors the best providers of training services and technologies
PLEASANTON, Calif. – February 25, 2016 – Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, content and training company, today announced it has been named to TrainingIndustry.com’s Top 20 Sales Training Companies again this year. The prestigious annual list recognizes the best providers in the sales training marketplace.
The 2016 honorees represent the top sales training companies that provide outstanding service, boasting a proven track record of delivering superior sales training and improving the impact of the sales organization. Nominees for this year’s list were evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Industry recognition and impact on the sales training industry
- Innovation in the sales training market
- Company size and growth potential
- Breadth of service offering
- Strengths of clients served
- Geographic reach
“The companies considered for the 2016 Top 20 Sales Training Companies list are some of the most impressive we’ve ever evaluated,” said Ken Taylor, president, Training Industry, Inc. “This year’s list continues to highlight the best providers of sales training, one of the segments in the training industry that is very open to innovation even though the majority of its services are delivered through instructor-led training.”
Throughout 2015, Corporate Visions took a number of steps to strengthen its sales training leadership, including:
- Introducing Virtual Coach™, a platform allowing salespeople to access video-based, deal stage-specific reinforcement content inside their CRM, driving higher skills training adoption in the field, and providing skills coaching even when managers don’t.
- Launching online, modular versions of its popular instructor-led skills training, starting with the company’s business and financial acumen course called Executive Conversations. The remaining skills training will be available virtually by end of Q2 2016 to meet demand for flexible formats and custom learning paths.
- Publishing a new book, The Three Value Conversations, which was just named the top sales book of 2015 by Top Sales World. This continues the company’s track record of thought leadership in sales messaging and customer conversation skills. The book, a follow-up to Conversations That Win the Complex Sale, helps sales professionals create, elevate and capture more value in their deals.
- Expanding the research and science-based foundation of its sales skills training by conducting four original sales conversation effectiveness experiments (here’s an example) with Dr. Zakary Tormala, a professor at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. And, collaborating with Dr. Margaret Neale, a renowned negotiations researcher at Stanford, on the company’s new negotiations skills training program.
“Corporate Visions is dedicated helping marketing and salespeople with the messaging, content and skills training required to have more effective conversations that move customers off their status quo, and ultimately close more profitable deals,” said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy officer for Corporate Visions. “We are constantly looking for new ways to bolster our training portfolio through original research, new offerings, and solutions updates, and to be recognized as a top sales training company by TrainingIndustry.com is validation of our efforts.”
from Corporate Vision-Sales Lion-Reel SEO-SuperCoolCreative-StreamingMedia http://ift.tt/24rxPLA via web video marketing
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1WLDw1i