Your customer conversations are defined by three “moments of truth”—three distinct but adjacent sales dialogues that reps need to master to win more profitable deals.
A Corporate Visions survey found that 85 percent of companies believe their team’s ability to articulate value messages is the single most critical factor to closing deals.
In this podcast, Corporate Visions’ Tim Riesterer details the three value conversations where your reps need to excel, demonstrating an ability to:
- Create Value by defeating the status quo and differentiating your solution.
- Elevate Value by building a business case that passes muster with executive buyers.
- Capture Value by protecting your pricing and expanding deal size.
Tim’s podcast, based on insights from his new book, “The Three Value Conversations,” appears in two segments below:
- To hear about defeating the status quo and differentiating your solution, check out part one: http://ift.tt/1NIVnnC
- To learn how to make a business case to executive buyers, check out part two: http://ift.tt/1Y5TPFL
Looking to dig deeper into these pivotal sales conversations? Purchase “The Three Value Conversations” here.
from Corporate Vision-Sales Lion-Reel SEO-SuperCoolCreative-StreamingMedia http://ift.tt/1NIVkID via video company
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1NXXZQy